Learn More About Working At SLC&H
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School Diploma/ GED preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time from 7:00am to 4:00pm
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 hour DOE